The STONEX SC200 C.O.R.S. (Continuosly Operating Reference Station) is a multi-frequency GNSS receiver designed for use as a stand-alone reference station or as part of a GNSS infrastructure solution.
- STONEX SC200 is typically used as an NTRIP server, and is the perfect equipment for many different jobs, based on the acquisition, the processing, the distribution and the management of GNSS correction data; moreover the SC200 supports raw data logging with up to 50Hz update rate. The SC200 is designed in rugged and lightweight way and can be supplied from both DC Battery and AC Network to support temporary GPS network (i.e. construction sites), managing many NTRIP connected rovers. This receiver has also an internal 5000 mAh battery for 16 hours of continuos power. STONEX SC200 can be easily configured by an Internet interface, moreover it has a wide OLED display make it easy for any user to configure because a software interface is not required. SC200 4Gb internal memory enables the collection and the storage of limitless amount of data. The available datalink includes WiFi, 3G WCDMA modem and Bluetooth. STONEX SC200 works seamlessly with the STONEX software NTRIP CASTER, and is fully compatible with most of the worldwide known GPS network software; thus, SC200 can be used both for starting a new network infrastructure or for an integration into existing networks.
- KEY FEATURES:
- Proven STONEX GNSS technology
- Internet connection by Ethernet device and optional output for external radio/modem
- Internal power supply, USB, WiFi and 3G Wireless connections
- Top-level performances at budget price
- Several software solutions depending on customer’s request